There are many users of Solid Edge with just one or at most a handful of seats. Solid Edge Insight or Teamcenter are just not for them. Yet they want to manage their Solid Edge data.
Whilst Solid Edge Insight or Teamcenter are appropriate for many users there are many, many, many, more who for a lot of reasons do not want or need those tools, but still want to manage their data.
Let me ask you:
To address these issues we created File Control.
If you want to see what File Control can currently do for you then please watch the video below:
If the video fails to play when you click on "Click to Play" please refresh the page and try again.
As part of our development process for File Control we did an analysis of our industry or to be more precise the vendors providing data management tools for Solid Edge.
We looked at our practices and the practices of our competitors.
I would like to share and check that analysis with you.
- We found many of you want to evaluate software before committing to purchase. However you are more often than not unable to evaluate data management solutions. In reality the financial and resource burden this places on the vendors prevents them offering prospects this facility. However by failing to provide evaluations it means you as the client are taking all the financial risk when implementing data management systems.
- We found most data management solutions require a server based infrastructure typically running Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle The provision of this is often outside the scope of smaller companies and even for those that are able the costs can be significant in terms of both finance and manpower. It also means you are unable to use the management system when you don't have a connection to the server. More and more of you want the flexibility of working away from the office whilst still being able to manage your Solid Edge files.
- Data management solutions typically require many days to set up and configure. In fact this can run into weeks and months. More and more of you wish to be in total control of our implementation particularly from a resourcing point of view. You cannot afford disruption to work schedules or open ended contract liabilities. When using the vendors or “consultants” for implementation you typically lose control of the project.
- Most data management systems are overly complicated. They are designed for every possible requirement. So those of you who have lesser requirements pay for functionality you don't want or are unable to use. Even what should be a “simple” solution becomes complicated.
- Most if not all data management software is normally purchased by paying a one off fee for a ‘perpetual’ license and then an annual fee for maintenance. This burdens the user with substantial upfront costs. You are also unfairly penalised if you choose to lapse your maintenance typically having to purchase back maintenance to get your system current. Maintenance for data management systems is in fact essential to ensure they can support the current version of the design system in your case Solid Edge so you have no real choice but to pay the maintenance fees.
- Also by having to buy perpetual licenses you don't have the flexibility of adding or removing users as your workload demands without a significant financial penalty.
- Very few vendors offer volume discounts for software and those that do typically have discount structures that favour the larger purchaser. All users want to be treated on a fair and equitable basis. You want volume discounts that don’t penalise you if you only require a few licenses.
- No one offers a money back guarantee for their data management products.
So if we have accurately captured the problems that our industry causes you we then need to determine the criteria for a good solution.
Every one of the above criteria are satisfied.
This is our all encompassing offer to you.
Whatever you need to acquire, implement, and use File Control effectively and successfully we've got it covered.
File Control really is a risk free investment for you.
Is File Control right for you?
Simply buying this program will not automatically organise your Solid Edge data files but it will provide you with some fantastic tools to control and manage your Solid Edge data.
...and you don't need to take my word for it. To ensure that File Control is truly right for you make use of our unconditional 100% money back 90 day no risk guarantee. Buy File Control now, try it for 90 days, and if it doesn't work for you request a refund.
I hope this helps you make a decision now.
If you’re ready and File Control sounds like something that could help you better manage your Solid Edge files then I urge you to go ahead and buy right now:
Thank you for your time.
P.S. It’s important that you order now because we don't plan on providing this amazing offer for long.
File Control is extremely good value and it is only likely to increase in price.
If you buy now our price freeze guarantee protects you against any future license fee increases.
I strongly encourage you to order now to secure your copy at today's incredible price.